Marion, from the Herbal Connection, has challenged me to tell five things about myself that nobody knows. I told her that was going to be a little difficult, since I've been spilling my guts about just about everything about myself on this blog or my Day by Day one for some time now.
But I did manage to think of a few things that I don't imagine would ever come up in a regular post, so here goes, in no particular order.
1. I played the piano in a talent contest on the stage of the Alabama Theater when I was a little girl. I didn't win.
2. I couldn't stand Elvis Presley, until he sang "Love Me Tender."
3. My favorite Elvis Presley movie was "Flaming Star," because he died in the end.
4. I used to teach students how to use a slide rule with a working 4 foot long slide rule in front of the class.
5. I once got caught dating 3 boys from 3 different high schools at the same time.
Now, as I understand it, I'm supposed to tag 5 more bloggers and put this task on them, too. Well, you've got to understand me a little bit better, I guess. I might play along enough to come up with 5 things about myself, but the idea of passing the tag along to someone else is totally against my nature. Sorry Marion, but this branch of the tag stops here.
nostalgia, childhood memories, tagged